How To Connect An XP Deus Coil To WS4 And WS5 Headphones (Diggers Tips)
Perhaps this is a question asked by every digger, who has just received his first XP Deus. The XP Deus is a great detector, but sometimes there are some occasions when you need to connect a new coil to the headphones, but how can you do it? In fact, it’s very simple, it’s fast and without any problems.
To do it, you need to perform the following steps:
- To start, you need to turn on the headphones by pressing the ON button (the button on the left).
- Then press the MENU button until you in the headphones menu reach COILS.
- Press and hold the right button on the headphone control panel.
- You should have a sound and blinking numbers on the headphones.
- These blinking numbers are just a parameter of entering the serial number of the coil in the headphones. By pressing the left and right button you can change the numbers and letters. Enter the serial number.
- To move to another serial number character, press the MENU button.
- The serial number is entered two digits/letters at a time. When pressing the MENU button, you will go to the next “line” until you reach the end of entering the serial number.
- Once the serial number is fully entered, press the MENU button again. You will again find yourself at the selection of the coil (01 or 02, as you have chosen).
- Wait for the connection – it’s not so fast, it can take 20-30 seconds.
- Once hear the coil reacting to metal – then the connection was successful!
It’s simple, isn’t it? This works for the WS4 and WS5 headphones.
Good luck with your XP Deus!
I just recieved my ws4 headphones, how can l determine which software program is installed?
My question is can I pair all the coils that are made for it and won’t have to reprogram one at a time
Hi Jason, each could had its own code so you can’t programme ahead of getting the coils.
Each coil has its own code so you can only programme them as you get them.
Thanks thats a simple brilliant way for an easy set up.I owe you a beer.
Can you help in a similar way with pairing the MI6 probe? to the XP Deus.? Thanks.John.